Sunday, November 18, 2012

Rebecca Minkoff Swing & Black Friday Excitement

Interchangable chain? Side zipper? Front Flap? Yes, yes, and yes!

So I have been saving up my Amazon gift cards from Swagbucks, Viggle etc. (more info on these apps here: How My Ipod Touch Paid for Itself - 4 Apps to Download) for a Rebecca Minkoff Swing for awhile now and finally saved enough for it. Therefore I have been stalking the Amazon website the past two weeks to find a great deal on it. Granted I wanted a black or black quilted, but a burgundy one popped up and there was only 1 in stock, alas after going back and forth for what seemed like an eternity I finally clicked on the purchase button. Not to mention it was Amazon's last day for 20% off a purchase of $80 on handbag and accessories. Now to wait until Black Friday for it to arrive.

Speaking of Black Friday, I am more interested in online sales since I think they have more stock/sizes and not to mention not having to brave the crowds and the cold of the Northeast. But unfortunately one of my favorite stores H&M, does not have a commerce site to purchase on. I am braving the crowds again in the middle of the night to try and get a gift card from them, details below. Last year I arrived at H&M 20 past midnight (was on the interweb waiting for the Amazon black friday sale to begin) when they opened and surprise surprise did not get a gift card but scored two awesome deals ($15 blazer and black sheath).


 
Any black friday sales you are definitely shopping?

1 comment:

  1. wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated.
    online mattress retailers

    ReplyDelete