Monday, November 26, 2012

Cyber Monday Purchase & Deals


So Black Friday has officially come and gone, and I am happy to say that I got my share of deals that day (more about that on a later post). Checking out the Cyber Monday days throughout the past day or so, nothing much has caught my eye as being a stand out deal. I think the best deal is actually free shipping for some retailers since they rarely offer that. Also be sure to check out my last post since that also features deals for Cyber Monday.

Amazon Shoes & Handbags - save $20 off $100 or $50 off $200 on select shoes, boots and handbags with code CYBERSHOE
Anthropologie - Free shipping on all orders today, no code needed. You can find a good amount of deals under $50 in the sale section as well.
Forever 21 - Free shipping on any order using code CYBERMON
Gap - save 30% with code CYBER, (ebates is offering 10% cashback)
J.Crew Factory - 50% off everything & free shipping with code YOURGIFT
Piperlime - 20% off your entire purchase using code CYBER
Sephora - Free shipping on orders $25+ through the 11/28, code SHIPNOW
Shoes.com - 20% off sitewide with code CYBER

If you were planning on making a purchase anywhere online today make sure you use a cashback site to save some extra $$ since most of them are offering double or even more cash back for Cyber Monday, for more info check out: Cashback 101.

Get 6% cash back from Myhabit on Ebates
 
Here is what I picked up today from MyHabit, a site that is similar to Gilt and Rue La La but owned by Amazon. Since they sent me a 25% off code I thought I would browse the site for something since I already have gift cards that I redeemed from Swagbucks (search & win rewards site). I found a Me! shower scrub for $15 (originally $30), and with the 25% and 6% cash back that Ebates is offering, I ended up paying around $10.58 with my gift cards which is almost 60% off retail. I have always wanted to try out their bath products and I was running low on shower scrub as well so this could not have come at a better time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment