Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Black Friday: Sephora & Ulta $10 Deals & More

Sephora is offering up $10 Black Friday only deals.

For all your beauty enthusiants or bargin hunters, Sephora has released their $10 specials for Black Friday on their Facebook page and I have posted them below for you as well. These are great way to try out a product you have been meaning to or use as a stocking stuffer. What I am really looking forward to is the Ole Hendrickson set since it looks like the best deal to me and not to mention I own a lot of makeup that I do not use. Also these deals are available online on Black Friday as well, but these deals are only available for the 23rd, so if you want them act fast (most stores open midnight)!

$10 Sephora Deals, valid online & in-stores 11/23 only.
For Ulta, they also have some $10 deals for Black Friday, but not as enticing as the Sephora deals for me, however they offer some nice $10 Bare Essential sets and some great deals on Urban Decay sets as you can see below. To see the full Ulta ad, click here or sign up for their mailing list.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment