Monday, July 2, 2012

June Haul - H&M Heart Tee, AE Accessories, Gap Belt

Happy July everyone, can you believe we are already a little bit more than halfway finished with the year? I guess I started off July with a bang already in the shopping department since I already bought 2 items yesterday so look for that post a little later in the week. Besides that I haven't been shopping much, as you have seen from my previous 2 posts those were my end of May/beginning of June purchases. In the past week since my last post I did buy some things with great discounts, via coupons and offers available.

H&M Divided Hearts Tshirt - $6.95
Gap Pale Pink Belt - $10.97 (final sale)
American Eagle Necklace & Bracelet $4.95 each
Sephora Dual Sharpener $5 (not pictured)
Old Navy 3-pack Socks $5 (not pictured)


Here is a skirt I purchased at Forever 21 at the beginning on June for $13.80, with no discount at all however it was still a great bargin for a basic that you can pair with anything. Btw this skirt is still available online right now (essential crepe chiffon skirt), if you are interested since Forever 21 is offering free shipping until July 4 with any purchases over $21 (no code needed, only on full priced items).

Click below to see how I scored everything for less!


Here is a breakdown of my purchases and how I scored them for less:
H&M Divided Hearts Tshirt - $6.95 / Final Price $0.17
For all you Iphone & Andriod users, download the app Wrapp where you are able to send your Facebook friends gift cards to places like Gap, H&M, Sephora and more. Currently you are able to send out free $5 gift cards to your friends (1 gift card per person per store). From there I had a $5 H&M gift card where I combined with a 35% off coupon that H&M had released via their Facebook. So my final total was $0.17, great bargin if you ask me.

Speaking of H&M who else is excited about H&M's Fourth of July sale? according to the email I got stores will be passing out scratch tickets varying from different amounts to the first 100 people when they open. Call your store to see when they open!

Gap Pale Pink Belt - $10.97 (final sale) / Final Price : Free
Found this adorable pink belt and luckly it was in my size. With their extra 25% off clearance at that time I was able to score it for less at $8.23. However I also had my Gap gift cards that I had redeemed from Viggle and scored it for free. You can read all about Viggle and other Apps that I suggest everyone download to get the most of your money here: How My Ipod Touch Paid for Itself - 4 Apps to Download

American Eagle Necklace & Bracelet $4.95 each / Final Price $4.20 for both
I stopped in here to see if they had any good deal on clothes but saw that they had a BOGO deal on their accessories (clearance & non-clearance). I scored a 3 chained bird necklace and a pair of bracelets for $4.95 each. With the BOGO deal, I spent $4.95 for both and then if you use Foursquare or ShopKick (both required Iphone or Andriod phones) you might be able to save an extra 15% off like I did.

Sephora Dual Sharpener $5 / Final Price : Free
With the Wrapp app $5 I was able to score this dual sharpener for free, read a bit more about Wrapp above when I talked about it when I bought my H&M tshirt.

Old Navy 3-pack Socks $5 / Final Price: Free
With $5 I had won from the Old Navy Snappy App, I was able to score these trio of socks for free, to read more about the App check out my article: How My Ipod Touch Paid for Itself - 4 Apps to Download

1 comment: