Thursday, July 19, 2012

Swagbucks - Search & Win

Today I will be posting about Swagbucks (referral), a website where you essentially get rewarded for searches you would usually be doing. For me I have been using Swagbucks since late 2009, and have redeemed for over $300 in giftcards from Amazon (450 swagbucks for $5). How it works is whenever you search you can win anywhere from 7 - 50 swagbucks (it is all random), although  you cannot get points for every search. It definitely  helps when you have the search bar since in the beginning I would always forget to go to the site and do my searches. What is great is that there are other ways you can earn swagbucks, most recently I have been doing surveys which had paid me 125 swagbucks  for just a few minutes of my time, others can be as long as 40 minutes long but the amount you earn varies (from 20-300 swagbucks). You can get points from watching videos in the Swagbucks Tv, and lets not forget Swag Codes (if you like them on Facebook or follow then on Twitter) they release codes on a daily basis.

In terms of rewards Besides Amazon gift cards, they offer a bunch of other rewards in their catalog like Sephora, Restaurant.com gift cards to name a few. The Amazon gift cards in $5 denominations are the best value and since I am trying to save up for a Rebecca Minkoff Swing, I am trying to save up my gift cards right now so that I can score it for free because who wants to pay for something when you can earn points to get it for less? Therefore I would really appreciate it if you guys can sign up under my referral link, and how referral's work is that whenever the person you referred wins swagbucks during searches the person you who referred you wins those points also (up to 1000 swagbucks).



Search & Win

1 comment:

  1. I'M NOW FULFILL FINANCIALLY BECAUSE OF THE LOAN I GOT FROM LFDS .I would like to bring this to the notice of the public about how i came in contact with Mr Benjamin after i lost my job and being denied loan by my bank and other financial institution due to my credit score. I could not pay my children's fees. I was behind on bills, about to be thrown out of the house due to my inability to pay my rent, It was during this period my kids were taken from me by foster care. Then i set out to seek for funds online where i lost $3,670 that i borrowed from friends which i was rip off by two online loan companies. Until i read about:loan online (247officedept@gmail.com) somewhere on the internet, Still wasn't convince because of what i have been through until a relative of mine who is a clergy also told me about the ongoing loan scheme  at a very low interest rate of 1.9%% and lovely repayment terms without penalty for default of payment. I have no choice than to also contact them which i did through text +1-989-394-3740 and Mr Benjamin responded back to me That day was the I'M best and greatest day of my life which can never be forgotten when i receive a credit alert of $400,000.00 Usd loan amount i applied for. I utilized the loan effectively to pay up my debts and to start up a business and today i and my kids are so happy and fulfill. You can as well contact them through email: (247officedept@gmail.com)  WhatsApptext  helpline: +1-989-394-3740 Why am i doing this? I am doing this to save as many that are in need of a loan not to be victim of scams on the internet. Thanks and God bless you all, I'm Oleksander Artem from Horizon Park BC , Ukrain.

    ReplyDelete