Pictures taken from the AE website
Here are tips on how I scored these for $29.70 from regular $49.50.
- Used $20 Gift Card (present)
- Used a gift card that I had from a return I made from AE
- Got $0.83 in cash back from Big Crumbs, 2.8% cashback (check out Cashback 101 for more info)
- Waited until they were on sale (practically stalked these for at least a month)
- I remember when my gym teacher from elementary school told us that if we really wanted something instead of buying on impulse to wait for 2 months and if the time passed and we still wanted it that shows that the buy wasn't impulsive but worth the wait.
If you guys read my article: How My Ipod Touch Paid for Itself - 4 Apps to Download then you could use gift cards you've earned to save even more!
Overall paid $8.87 a 82% savings from the original $49.50 price tag!
Free Shipping alert! Urban Outfitters is offering free shipping, no minimum until 6/14 3AM EST, and there is no code needed so shop away!
Anyone have suggestions on how to style my sandals? comment below to let me know! Btw Aerie is currently having their annual sale, where bras are $9.99 and up!