Saturday, June 9, 2012

Pretty Little Savings Gets "A" Makeover


Hey everyone, so the past couple of days I have been thinking of how to revamp the blog. I am not really feeling the posts, granted they help you save but I think that there are more proactive ways to help you guys do that. Therefore instead of posting just the deals, I will be doing posts related to my shopping habbits along with how I save, A's personal shopping tips if you will. Going the personal blogging route, the previous 'beauty reward' post is something that I would love to do more as the information doesn't expire and it can help you save more in the long run. So keep checking back for more informative posts, from yours truly, A.

PS. The picture of Danbo above is there just because.
Here are guides I've written to help you guys save and more things of the like coming soon!

Beauty Reward Programs - How to get more from your beauty purchases
Cashback 101 - Save more money online by using cashback sites
Birthdays and goodies oh my! - Birthday discounts and scores for you
How My Ipod Touch Paid for Itself - 4 Apps to Download - How 4 Apps helped me save, score gift cards and rewards!

0 comments:

Post a Comment