Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Urban Decay - Friends & Family 20% off 3/6 - 3/10

Urban Decay is having their Friends & Family sale from now through this Saturday with 20% off and you can use it on their sale items. Only exclusion from the sale is the Naked 2 palette and they limit you to 5 pieces of the same item/share per order. Downside is that shipping is free on orders of $50 or more. Below are some good deals that I found on the site!


Now this kit, I highly recommend especially at this price since it comes with a full size eyeshadow primer, trial size of their makeup setting spray, finishing powder, lipgloss and body powder. Even though I haven't tried any of these products, their setting spray I have been wanting to try and for this great price I am contemplating on getting on myself.


These eyeliners I own and they are my favorites besides the Korres eyeliners since they go on so smoothly.

Did anyone get anything from Urban Decay, if so what are you recommendations?

0 comments:

Post a Comment