Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sephora - Chic Week 15% off Purchase 3/30 - 4/5


So I mentioned in my other post the other day, that Sephora was releasing a coupon for 15% off on the 30th and I just received an email about it today. Use code CHIC at checkout to receive your discount, you must be a beauty insider to use the coupon. Not a beauty insider? easy to sign up and you will be notified of their future sales, discounts, samples and more. For those who wanted to shop in-stores, Sephora also included a printable coupon for everyone to print out on their website, just click the image about to access it. So if you missed out this time I would suggest to sign up for their Beauty Insider program.

I already looked on the site a few days ago to see what I wanted since I obtained some Sephora gift cards from the Viggle App, read more about it in my post 'How My Ipod Touch Paid for Itself - 4 Apps to Download'. I'm only getting the following two items since as much stuff I want from the Sephora I really only need what I am getting. EDIT: I ended up getting another makeup setting spray from Make Up Forever for $8 and paid $2.38 for my order with $50 of gift cards I accumulated from Viggle.

All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray To Go $12

I really needed something to keep my makeup in place for awhile so this setting spray was really a no brainer. I was about to buy this for $12 but when I found out that this discount was coming I knew I had to wait. Pricey for a small amount but I definitely was not going to pull the trigger on the full size if I didn't end up liking it. If what it says about this product holds true I would probably end up getting the full size (it claims to keep makeup in place for 16 hours).

Benefit - The Pretty Committee ($86 Value) $38

I thought this was a great value and a great way to try out some new products, I also needed a primer for my eyeshadow and what is great is that 3 of the products are full sized! All the products come contained in a plastic reusable pouch, love it! This set contains: High Beam,  Bella Bamba, Stay Don't Stray and Eye Bright.

0 comments:

Post a Comment