Thursday, February 16, 2012

50% off @ Gifting Grace Now Thru 2/29!


Check out my January/February Haul post for pictures of the 3 necklaces I bought from Gifting Grace!
EDIT: 2/19 It seems that their site is getting slammed with orders the past few days because of this deal and a lot of people are getting their orders canceled because one or more items have become out of stock. If you have made a order make sure you check its status to see if your order has been fufilled or not. For me I did not create an account so I cannot do that, and therefore need to call them to see what the status of my order. Hope I get it since I was really looking forward to the two necklaces I described below.

I stumbled upon this great deal via user lovablechelsey on The Purse Forum yesterday and did not have time to fully browse the site yesterday since it was late. Here I am 24 hours later posting about this great deal! From now until 2/29 you can get 50% off your total purchase (sale items included) on Gifting Grace, a site that provides essentially gift items but who says you can't gift yourself? They sell things from beauty products, to accessories, kitchenware, tech accessories and more! Just use code FebFamily at checkout to receive the discount, the bad thing is free shipping is only on orders of $75 or more (after discount), but they also offer free returns in case you or the person you are gifting does not like the gift. Otherwise ground shipping is $6.95.

If you browse through their site you can tell that they have some pretty affordable stuff, I got a few pieces of jewelry for about $5 after the discount (see below). If you were looking for something more nice for a gift or yourself they also sell some high end stuff like watches from Bulova, beauty and body products from Philosophy, some items from Juicy Couture and more. They had Vera Wang Princess fragrance along with Juicy Coutures Viva La Juicy but it seems that those have sold out.

Here are some nice gift sets via Philosophy:

Two of the necklaces that I bought, since I was in the market for some statement necklaces to spice up my work clothes this deal could not have come at a better time!

Have you guys jumped in on this deal, if so what did you score?

0 comments:

Post a Comment