Saturday, February 25, 2012

Target - Clearance Shoes 30-50% In-Stores

I was at Target tonight and spotted some clearance shoes all from their winter line, ranging from 30-50% in discount. Below are two shoes that I thought were a great deal as they seem to be more of a staple shoe as opposed to a trendy shoes. They also had a bunch of trendy booties if you were in the market for those. As for the markdowns, they seem to be recent as I saw a bunch of sizes of all the clearance shoes so head out there if you wanted to score some shoe deals!


Ps. Look for a February Haul Post coming at the end of the month, I will also include tips on how to score all the deals that I got on the items featured! It will be something new that I will be adding to the blog so stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment