Thursday, January 10, 2013

Sephora Skincare Events Jan 11-13 & Jan 18-20



I just got an email from Sephora notifying me of an upcoming in store event taking place on the weekends of Jan 11-13 and Jan 18-20. When Sephora previously had one of these events in September last year, I was able to go and along with my skincare consultation I was able to score a great swag bag including 7 deluxe samples of skincare products including Shiseido cleansing foam, Dr. Jart BB Beauty Balm and Philosophy Hope in a Jar (see image below). Seems like they are doing this again and with your consultation you can choose from a customized mask, oil, BB cream application or all three along with some skincare samples. If you are interested I would advise to call your local Sephora to see if they are participating first and then make an appointment since the samples are limited and from my experience and you are more likely to get the free samples if you make an appointment.

Samples they gave out at the last skincare event

0 comments:

Post a Comment