Tuesday, January 8, 2013

1/8 Only Gap, Old Navy & Banana Republic 30% off & 20% at Piperlime

So it happens that I made an order yesterday at Old Navy the other day with the 25% off and now they have a 30% off discount for today only, well I got a 40% off at Banana Republic so I guess it evens out. What is funny is that I already received the shirt I ordered from Banana Republic today and it looks good, now I just have to try it on for size. As for the sale an even better deal is if you have a credit card with them since you can get 35% off and lets not forget about cashback sites like Big Crumbs where you can get about 2.8% back from your purchase. Use code 24HOURS at checkout and better hurry as this offer ends tonight at 11:59 EST.

I guess you cannot have all the brands on sale without Piperlime busting out with one of their own, take 20% off today only with the same code 24HOURS and they are also having their Lime Tag sale (aka their semi-annual sale) and you can use this code on top of the sale prices.

0 comments:

Post a Comment