Monday, January 7, 2013

New Year, New Haul


So it is a new year, and after a week of not buying any clothing related items I gave in since Banana Republic was having an extra 40% off sale (ends today use code BRSALE40) and Old Navy was having an extra 25% off, thankfully I had a bunch of gift cards saved up from various apps (Viggle, Clutch, Gyft) that I was able to score all my items for $5 and some change. I really like the heart sweater (saw it on someone and sort of crazily knew it was Old Navy) and the other items helped build my order to over $50 so I could get free shipping (my order was over $50 prior to discount) but I would not mind keeping them as I said I only spent $5 and some change on all three items plus I got $1.28 back in cash back from Big Crumbs as well. If you were wondering about the apps I talked about or the cash back program Big Crumbs check out the articles I wrote below that describe them.

Cashback 101 - Save more money online by using cashback sites
How My Ipod Touch Paid for Itself - 4 Apps to Download  - Updated with 2 new apps

Banana Republic Non-iron fitted sateen shirt in Cranberry $28.99 $17.39 after extra 40%
 
 
Old Navy Softest Crew-Neck Sweater in New Camel Brown $15 $11.25 after 25%

Old Navy The Rockstar Dot Print Super Skinny Jeans in Grey Dot $17.97 $13.48 after 25%
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment