Monday, August 13, 2012

Daily Deals for Fashion & Beauty Enthusiasts

Killer fashion/beauty deals? Sign me up! Featured Deal: NYX Lucky Kit $13.50

I am sure all of you guys have heard of daily deal sites such as Groupon and Living Deal Social but up until now I haven't heard of one catered toward fashion/beauty lovers, this is where Lucky magazine comes in. They have launched a daily newsletter entitled Lucky Daily (to sign up just for this make sure you uncheck the weekly newsletter otherwise you will get both the daily & weekly) where they have a great discount on all things beauty & fashion, what is not to love about that? I love getting these emails on a daily basis since I can enduldge and know that I am getting a great bargin. Check out today's daily deal above. Below is also a deal they had lately that was a great deal unfortunatly I could not afford :(

Stella & Dot Waverly Three Way Bag for $129 (50% off)


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3669740/?claim=uj8cdk685yu">Like what you see? Show me some love by following me on Bloglovin!</a>

0 comments:

Post a Comment