Thursday, August 16, 2012

Amazon - 20% off Shoe & Handbag Purchase


Calling all fashionistas! Amazon is currently offering a 20% off discount (up to $1000 purchase) on shoes and handbags when you sign up for their shoe store emails. Since I have been on the watch for a Rebecca Minkoff Swing and Mini Mab, this could not have come at a better time (now I just have to speed up on getting my Amazon gift cards see article How My Ipod Touch Paid for Itself - 4 Apps to Download for more info). Since Amazon sells virtually every brand, you are bound to find something you like! However I am not sure when the coupon expires as I am waiting a bit before I get my coupon in case the expiration date is relevant to when you signed up.

PS. I will be going on a road trip starting tomorrow to Orlando, and will not return until the end of the month, so unfortunatly no updates until then.


A sample of brands they carry for shoes.
A sample of brands they carry for handbags.

Terms and Conditions: For a limited time, if you subscribe to the Amazon's Shoes Store emails and are a first-time subscriber, we will email you a promotional code redeemable for 20% off your next purchase of eligible Amazon Shoes Store products (up to a maximum purchase price of $1000) sold by Amazon.com. Purchases from sellers other than Amazon.com do not qualify. Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping* (*restrictions apply). You will apply the promotional code during the checkout process.

0 comments:

Post a Comment