Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Korres - $30 for $50 worth of Products


If you are a fan of natural skincare & beauty products then you should check out the Korres brand. If the price tag has been preventing you from trying anything, right now Gilt City is offering $50 worth of products from the Korres website for only $30 from now until 1/18. Including in your order is free ground shipping and four samples, so you pay $30 for $50 worth of products. My favorite primer is from Korres, the Vitamin E primer. It glides on smoothly on my face, and it doesn't feel like I have a heavy layer on before I put my makeup.  Not only that I love how baby soft it makes my skin feel. They also have some nice kits where you can try out some of their products, like the 'Prescription Kit' featured below which includes: Pomegranate Mattifying Treatment, Pomegranate Mattifying Primer (a new primer they have for combo/oily skin), Pomegranate Lip Butter, and Pomegranate Lip Butter Glaze for $29.50.

0 comments:

Post a Comment