Monday, November 7, 2011

Boston Food Deal via 1st Annual Crave Awards brought to you by Seamless

Since I live in Boston I thought I should also post deals on anything Boston related, I've been an avid fan of Seamless for awhile and they recently announced the winners of their first annual Crave awards where fans voted on topics such as Best Game Day Food, Best Just Like You Moms Food to Best For For A Movie Night In. If you aren't familiar with Seamless they have made ordering out easy but having you order what you want when you want via online. No more busy phone lines or wrong orders! Not only that I was delighted to find that Seamless is offering 25% off all food orders on the winners of each category this week only! This deal isn't just for people of Boston, since Seamless also operates in New York, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Chicago, San Francisco and Los Angeles. Below I have featured some winners of the Boston metro section below so you can see what great foodie discounts you can get this week!

Best food for a movie-night-in: Upper Crust
Best just-like-mom's food: Maggiano's
Best I'm-thinking-of-you food: FuGaKyu
Best I-just-ordered-this-from-a-plane-train-or-automobile food: BonChon

Hungry yet? visit the whole list of winners by click on the image above!
*If you join through my referal link you also get $5 off your purchase of $10 (off your 1st order) not sure if you can combine with the offer above though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment