Monday, December 5, 2011

Steal Of The Week - Payless Minicci Microfiber Tights $4.19


So this is the first of the new posts that I will be featuring on the blog, where every week I will post a great steal of the week. This week, the steal is Minicci Microfiber Tights at Payless for $4.19 after discount! Just use code 59978 at checkout to receive 40% off your order (this includes shoes) to receive the tights at $4.20 + tax. If you choose to have the item shipped to your near Payless Shoe Source you don't have to pay shipping, otherwise it is a flat rate of $5.95. They have a variety of colors available (you have to search for them), so now is a great time to stock up on some cheap tights. I myself have not tried this brand of tights, but am getting a pair because of the deal. Hope you guys enjoy this weeks steal, feel free to suggest any steals you may have seen over the web or let me know if you got in on this deal also!


0 comments:

Post a Comment