Saturday, December 17, 2011

Steal Of The Week - Old Navy Belted Wool-Blend Coat


So I went to Old Navy with my 30% off Friends & Family coupon which is valid 12/17 - 12/21 and was stoked to see the coat that I have been coveting on sale for 60% (along with other coats)! And to think I was going to buy it when it was on sale for $49 with the 30% coupon the week before. So with the 30% off my coat came out to about $21, when it originally goes for $74.94. As for the fit it fits well, the sleeves are not too long for me but just right, the length is also good for me and is a little bit long which I like but I do have a longer torso. The jacket also does not have pockets, but since I was looking for something for work or casual wear instead of wearing for long walks it should be fine. For reference I'm about 5'3 and wear an XS in Old Navy clothes. So if you are looking for a coat, head over to Old Navy with your 30% coupon and you can find a bunch of different coats, wool or frost free for a great price! Also managed to grab a cardigan that was on sale for $10 (they had a bunch of colors) for $7 and a cute tank for $3 and some change.

Do you guys have any steals that you scored this weekend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment