Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Jonathan - 50% off all Hair Products 5/23 - 5/24


Jonathan hair products, are probably famous for their 'Silky Dirt' product which I love to use myself to add shine and texture to hair not to mention the great almond smell of the product. For two days 5/23 - 5/24 they are offering 50% off all their products plus they have free shipping on all US orders, which makes a great deal. Type code FLASH50 at checkout to get savings. As for their products I have also tried their no-frizz hydrating balm alongside the silky dirt product and combined together they made my hair frizz free and not to mention smelling great, just don't go crazy on the dirt since it can make hair look greasy if you use too much of it.


Have a favorite Johathan hair product? Let me know below as I love to try out new products!

0 comments:

Post a Comment